Second Major in Business (for School of Social Sciences – Economics students only)
Economics students from the School of Social Sciences are required to complete 14 courses, totaling at least 45 AUs.
All 9 core first year B. Bus courses.
Economics students from SSS will be exempted from AB1202 Statistical Methods and AB0901 Principles of Economics.
Compulsory Core (9 courses):
- AD1101 Financial Accounting (4 AUs)
- AB1201 Financial Management (3 AUs)
- AB1202 Statistical & Quantitative Methods (3 AUs)
- AB1601 Organisational Behavior & Design (3 AUs)
- AB0901 Principles of Economics (3 AUs)
- AB1301 Business Law (3 AUs)
- AB1501 Marketing (3 AUs)
- AB1401 Information Technology (3 AUs)
- AB1402 Foundational Excel (1 AU)
5 advanced business courses
Advanced Courses (5):
- AD2101 Management Accounting (4Aus)
- AB3601 Strategic Management (4Aus)
- The remaining 3 courses should be from any of the courses in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Law, Human Resources Consulting, Business Analytics and Marketing.