The WDA-Nanyang SME High Potential Leadership Programme is subsidised by WDA.
Qualifying candidates from Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are eligible for up to 70% funding support from WDA.
You can develop existing young managers in your company with the High Potential Leadership Programme if your company meets the following criteria:
- An SME with a minimum annual sales turnover of S$10 million;
- Offers good opportunities for career development and advancement
The SME criteria for WDA’s incentives consist of the following:
- At least 30% local (Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident) shareholdings; AND
- Company group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million; OR
- Company group employment size of not more than 200 workers;
- Successful completion of a capstone project;
- Attained a minimum of 75% seminar attendance.