- Professionals who conduct Business Valuation as part of their core function.
- Professionals who deal with Business Valuation as part of their daily routine work. (Accountants, external auditors, corporate & investment bankers, fund managers, and investment analysts).
- Professionals who have a strong interest in, or are affected by aspects of Business Valuation (concepts, principles and methodologies) through the performance of their job and/or discharge of their duties (legal professionals, regulators and board of directors).
The admission criteria are:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in any field from a recognised institution;
- Recommended prior knowledge of accounting and finance;
- Writing, speaking, and presentation ability in English.