Applications are closed as we're currently embarking on an overall programme review process. Do email us at MScfirstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for the next intake.
Submit an online application with the following documents/information:
- official undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts and degree certificate. (Kindly request from your university if you've misplaced these documents.)
- resume or career summary, including details of your current job responsibilities and reporting relationships.
- statement of interest (about 1000 words) including your purpose for enrolling in the programme and past experiences.
- contact information of three references: (please note that references from subordinates, immediate family members and/or relatives are not acceptable.)
- at least one reference to be completed by your immediate supervisor.
- the other two references from individuals who can discuss your professional experience as well as your ability to undertake independent research work and ability to complete the programme.
- copy of identity card (both sides) for Singapore citizens and Singapore permanent residents; or copy of relevant pages in passport for international applicants.
- IELTS / TOEFL results slip, if your undergraduate studies were not conducted in English.
- passport size colour photo of yourself with white background.
- online payment of application fee (non-refundable) of S$100, via credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
As applications are reviewed upon receipt, we strongly encourage you to complete your application in full. Do note that we will not be able to proceed with the review if any of the above documents/information is missing or if the application fee is not paid.
All short-listed candidates will be interviewed by the Admissions Committee to gauge their suitability for the programme.