What is this programme about?
As Asia continues to power the global economy, the Nanyang Executive MBA (EMBA) prepares you to meet the challenges and rigors of the new marketplace.
Strategically located in vibrant Singapore, the Nanyang EMBA:
With intensive courses in the United States and Europe, the 1 year EMBA programme is designed to expand your outlook on the global market, and give you the edge necessary to stay ahead of the competition.
Why should I pursue this programme?
• EMBA programme is offered by Nanyang Business School (NBS), ranked as one of the top five business schools in Asia
• NBS is part of Nanyang Technological University
and maintains the university’s reputation for research excellence and industry relevance
• NBS’s MBA is Singapore’s No. 1 MBA, Economist Intelligence Unit, "Which MBA?" Ranking Survey 2004-2012
• NBS is the first Singapore business school to achieve both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation
• Cutting-edge courses such as Cultural Intelligence & Strategic Leadership Development focus on creating global leaders
• Prepares graduates for a global world with modules such as “Global Strategy & Business Opportunities in Latin Europe America and Africa”
• Provides US and European experience through two intensive weeks at the University of California at Berkeley and one week at Wharton
• EMBA students are enrolled in the Berkeley-Nanyang Advanced Management Programme
, allowing for even more exposure to western markets
• SPRING Singapore will cover up to 70 percent of tuition fees
(eligibility conditions apply) for Singapore business owners and SMEs. For more information and application, please visit www.spring.gov.sg/cdg
Who should attend?
The Nanyang EMBA is open to applicants from all disciplines who are interested in securing an edge over the competition. The successful EMBA candidate should preferably have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years managerial experience.