We are located at Block S3 of Nanyang Technological University’s Yunnan Garden campus, situated in the South-west of Singapore, near Jurong West. The campus is accessible by two expressways, the Pan-island Expressway (PIE) and the Kranji Expressway (KJE). It is also near the Boon Lay bus interchange and the Boon Lay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station.
Interactive Campus Map
If you are driving:
The university has two entrances, one at Jalan Bahar and another at Pioneer Road North. If you are coming by the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) in the direction of Tuas.
- Take Exit 38 (Pioneer Road North). Turn right at the junction to enter NTU.
- Make a left at the T-junction.
- Drive along Nanyang Drive until you reach the Chinese Heritage Centre, a building featuring traditional Chinese architecture which will be on your right.
- Go past the centre and turn right at the first junction onto a gentle slope that leads to the distinctive Learning Hub.
- Turn right at the Learning Hub and enter Carpark Q.
- We are located at Block S3, near the entrance of Carpark Q.
If you are taking public transport:
- Take the MRT East-West (Green) line and alight at Boon Lay MRT Station.
- Transfer to Singapore Bus Service (SBS) bus service no. 179 at the Boon Lay bus interchange, which is linked to the MRT station by Jurong Point shopping centre.
- Alight at the Innovation Centre bus stop [B15 Innovation Centre (2725A)]
- Walk along a covered walkway, up a short flight of stairs and turn left.
- Cross the road at the first zebra crossing and follow a sheltered walkway down to the first lift lobby on your left.
- Take the lift to Level B3 for the Undergraduate Programmes and Postgraduate Programmes offices. The Dean’s office is on Level 1.